Solaris Power Cells is a publicly traded Nevada corporation. (OTC: SPCL) The company has spent several years largely in an R&D phase having developed the PESA™ system for Energy Storage along with several products that demonstrate the technology.
Solaris Power Cells major business and revenue plans are focused on energy storage and management solutions for utilities and power grids. These are systems that store, buffer and/or balance electrical energy produced through both traditional and renewable (solar, wind, etc.) sources. Four factors are fueling an immediate demand for Solaris’ PESA™ technology.
- The California Public Utilities Commission approved a target requiring the state’s three largest investor-owned utilities, aggregators, and other energy service providers to procure 1.3 gigawatts of energy storage by 2020.
- According to research firm HIS, the energy storage market is set to ‘explode’ to an annual installation size of 6 gigawatts in 2017 and over 40 gigawatts by 2022. This contrasts against an initial installed base of 0.34 gigawatts installed in 2012 and 2013.
- The total market for energy storage in photovoltaic systems has been estimated at $19 billion in 2017. (‘The Role of Energy Storage in the PV Industry,’ IMS Research, 2012).
- The market for supercapacitor components in renewable energy, grid balancing, infrastructure and other electrical systems has been estimated at $1.9 billion in 2023 (IDTechEx, 2013).
- Solaris Power Cells answers the energy storage challenge with the Passive Electron Storage Array (PESA™) – a 100% renewable energy storage solution (ESS) with compelling advantages over battery storage systems. Electrical system designers are eager to use renewable energy solutions that reduce reliance on polluting fossil fuels. Storing renewable energy generated during peak hours for later use, however, is a challenge for engineers. An emerging approach to this challenge is the use of battery storage. Unfortunately battery storage suffers from drawbacks not limited to:
- Short lifetimes and associated replacement and maintenance costs
- Inefficient charging behavior that results in less than optimal electrical performance
- Battery solutions are not environmentally friendly solutions.
- Solaris engineering has developed the Solaris PESA™ (Passive Electron Storage Array) – a solid state energy storage solution. Our system uses the energy collected by solar panels to charge a PESA™ array. When the renewable is no longer available the PESA™ array provides its stored energy where it’s needed.
Disclaimer – This newsletter is a paid advertisement, not a recommendation nor an offer to buy or sell securities. This newsletter is owned, operated and edited by MEC Systems LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of milestonecgp.com, milestonecapitolgrowthportfolio.com and pennystockvault.com
Any wording found in this e-mail, disclaimer or company profile referencing to “I” or “we” or “our” or “MEC Systems LLC” refers to MEC Systems LLC. Our business model is to be financially compensated to market and promote small public companies. By reading our newsletter and our website you agree to the terms of our disclaimer, which are subject to change at any time. We are not registered or licensed in any jurisdiction whatsoever to provide investing advice or anything of an advisory or consultancy nature, and are therefore are unqualified to give investment recommendations. Always do your own research and consult with a licensed investment professional before investing. This communication is never to be used as the basis of making investment decisions, and is for entertainment purposes only. At most, this communication should serve only as a starting point to do your own research and consult with a licensed professional regarding the companies profiled and discussed. Conduct your own research. Companies with low price per share are speculative and carry a high degree of risk, so only invest what you can afford to lose. By using our service you agree not to hold our site, its editor’s, owners, or staff liable for any damages, financial or otherwise, that may occur due to any action you may take based on the information contained within our newsletters or on our website.
We do not advise any reader take any specific action. Losses can be larger than expected if the company experiences any problems with liquidity or wide spreads. Our website and newsletter are for entertainment purposes only. Never invest purely based on our alerts. Gains mentioned in our newsletter and on our website may be based on end-of-day or intraday data. This publication and their owners and affiliates may hold positions in the securities mentioned in our profies, which we may sell at any time without notice to our subscribers, which may have a negative impact on share prices. If we own any shares we will list the information relevant to the stock and number of shares here. We have not been compensated to conduct investor relations advertising and marketing for SPCL. MEC Systems LLC business model is to receive financial compensation to promote public companies. This compensation is a major conflict of interest in our ability to be unbiased regarding. Therefore, this communication should be viewed as a commercial advertisement only. We have not investigated the background of the hiring third party or parties. The third party, profiled company, or their affiliates may wish to liquidate shares of the profiled company at or near the time you receive this communication, which has the potential to hurt share prices. Any non-compensated alerts are purely for the purpose of expanding our database for the benefit of our future financially compensated investor relations efforts. Frequently companies profiled in our alerts may experience a large increase in volume and share price during the course of investor relations marketing, which may end as soon as the investor relations marketing ceases. The investor relations marketing may be as brief as one day, after which a large decrease in volume and share price is likely to occur. Our emails may contain forward looking statements, which are not guaranteed to materialize due to a variety of factors.
We do not guarantee the timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of the information on our site or in our newsletters. The information in our email newsletters and on our website is believed to be accurate and correct, but has not been independently verified and is not guaranteed to be correct. The information is collected from public sources, such as the profiled company’s website and press releases, but is not researched or verified in any way whatsoever to ensure the publicly available information is correct. Furthermore, MEC Systems LLC often employs independent contractor writers who may make errors when researching information and preparing these communications regarding profiled companies. Independent writers’ works are double-checked and verified before publication, but it is certainly possible for errors or omissions to take place during editing of independent contractor writer’s communications regarding the profiled company(s). You should assume all information in all of our communications is incorrect until you personally verify the information, and again are encouraged to never invest based on the information contained in our written communications. The information in our disclaimers is subject to change at any time without notice. See full disclaimer at http://milestonecapitalgrowthportfolio.com/terms-conditions-of-use/.